Experienced Texas Attorney Protects Your Rights in Family and Estate Matters
Professional legal guidance for clients in Lake Jackson and surrounding areas
If you’re facing a difficult legal situation, retaining an accomplished attorney can help protect your rights and assets. At the Law Office of Stephen H. Wilsey in Lake Jackson, we have more than 25 years of experience assisting individuals and families in Southeast Texas with family law matters, estate planning, and auto accident cases. Our firm takes pride in serving our neighbors throughout Brazoria County in a range of practice areas. Whether you’re facing a divorce, need a will drafted, or suffered injuries in an auto accident, you can count on us for skilled legal representation.
Accomplished Texas firm brings clients peace of mind
Choosing the right attorney is the first step in getting your estate in order or getting the compensation you need for injuries caused by negligence. People throughout Southeast Texas trust us with their case because of our:
- Reputation in the community — We are known in Lake Jackson and throughout Brazoria County for our commitment to the people we serve in their family law, injury, and estate planning cases. Our extensive knowledge of the law and local courts offers you an advantage right from the start.
- Highly responsive counsel — Our firm’s goal is to bring peace of mind to all our clients, so we are quick to answer questions and remain hands-on throughout your case until it’s resolved.
- Compassionate representation — We understand that family law, injury or legacy matters can be an emotional time for you and your family, so we treat you with the sensitivity and compassion you deserve.
Concerns about cost often prevent people from seeking the advice of counsel when they need it most. Our firm offers a free initial consultation so you understand what’s involved in your case and know what your options are going forward. Let us address your legal concerns and devise a strategic plan that offers you the best possible outcome.
Professional attorney advocates for the rights of Brazoria County residents
For clients throughout Southeast Texas, our firm provides legal advocacy in multiple practice areas:
- Family law — We assist with a variety of family law matters, including drafting marital agreements and modifications to orders related to custody, support, and visitation.
- Divorce — Getting through a divorce is a difficult experience, so you deserve an attorney who is compassionate and trustworthy whether the divorce is contested or not.
- Social Security Disability — Social Security Disability (SSD) claims are complex and often denied initially. You need an attorney who understands each level of the appeals process and is well-versed in the nuances and complexities of getting SSD claims approved.
- Wills and probate — Our firm has extensive experience drafting wills and handling probate. Whether you’re planning for your future or need to administer a loved one’s estate, let us bring peace of mind to you and your family.
- Auto accidents — If you were involved in an auto accident caused by someone else’s negligence, we will help you recover damages for the injuries you sustained.
- Traffic violations — We know how to challenge traffic violations so that our clients’ rights are upheld and their driving privileges secured.
You deserve an attorney who will fight for you, no matter what type of matter you’re facing. We assist clients in planning for their future, navigating difficult family law issues, and obtaining compensation in personal injury cases. We look forward to meeting you and discussing how we can help.
Contact an experienced Texas family law and estate planning attorney for a free consultation
Whether you’re facing a family law, estate planning, or personal injury matter, the Law Office of Stephen H. Wilsey in Lake Jackson has the necessary skills and experience to provide the legal guidance you deserve. We’ve represented Southeast Texas individuals and families in these and other practice areas for more than 25 years. Please call 979-258-6287 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.